Provincial Master Life Policy
Under the Teachers’ Provincial Agreement/APSEA Agreement, the Employer pays 100% for all active members. New members are automatically insured for this benefit.
- Life Insurance $50,000
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment $50,000
- Critical Illness – $2,000 Lump sum payment – (Heart attack, coronary artery by-pass
surgery, stroke, life threatening cancer)
- Hospital Cash Benefit, outside the insurance contract
- Waiver of Premium if totally disabled prior to age 60
- If retired prior to age 65, coverage continues to age 65 with the monthly premium deducted from your Nova Scotia Teachers’ Pension.
- Spouse covered for $3,000 and dependent children covered for $1,500.
- Conversion option available when your insurance terminates.
- Retiree Life policy available after age 65 to death.
Underwritten by Manulife Financial
If you have any questions regarding the above, please call the Administrator, Johnson Inc., at 453-9543 or 1-800-453-9543 (toll-free).
email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Visit the Johnson Inc. website: www.johnson.ca
Further details can be found by visiting the Johnson Inc. Members-Only website.